Samaras Healthcare Recruitment Ltd
Support Worker/Health Care Assistant
ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET THE CRITERIA AND CAN LEGALLY WORK IN THE UK. THESE JOBS DO NOT OFFER TIER 2 SPONSORSHIP
Rates of Pay
Type of work
Long days, mornings, evenings, waking nights
WE ARE HIRING – SUPPORT AND CARE WORKERS NEEDED!
Do you have a caring and compassionate nature about you? Are you interested in working in the ever-rewarding Health and Social Care industry?
We have secured a contract with a large health and social care panel in Colchester, Essex. Candidates from local areas are welcome to apply. The shifts are predominately from 7am – 10pm and on occasions there are waking nights and shorter shifts.
3 service users, older, 1 female and 2 males wheelchair users. Lovely home and residents love to do activities. Very relaxed home.
You will get support from other staff and the manager as some of the staff have been there many years which really helps you be at ease and comfortable.
This is a fantastic opportunity for staff who want to be exposed to a fantastic team who work together and also a great way to enter the world of care.
The homes are predominately for 18+ adults with a wide variety of needs. Most are over 50.
Samaras Healthcare Recruitment Ltd are looking for confident workers who are passionate about looking after service users from all walks of life and putting them at the centre of their support.
- To support service users to live their life the way they choose.
- To ensure service users are at the centre of their support and is person-centred
- Helping with day-to-day tasks such as personal care, routines, eating and drinking
- Ensure care plans and paperwork are adhered to and filled in accurately
- To ensure care is delivered with the upmost dignity and respect
- Comply with the homes rules.
- Either have an enhanced DBS adult check in the last 12 months or
- Be on the update system or
- Complete a new one through our agency at Enhance level
- Willingness to complete the mandatory training
- 2 references, 1 must be a UK employer if you have experience and must be your current or last employer
- We need staff to be in it for the right reasons and be happy to be nurtured by Samaras to be great workers for our clients.
It is a legal requirement for support workers in England and with our care services to be competent in the field of Health and Social care.
- Autism training will be advantageous
- Experience is preferred for this home however for the right candidates, no experience can be a potential to nurture you into this role especially during these uncertain times, however a willingness to learn and give it your best.
- To complete certain mandatory training with Samaras Healthcare and meet the training requirements to work in the homes.
What we can offer
- Shifts on a regular basis
- App based booking system
- Refer a friend scheme
- Induction prior to start of any shifts
- ID badges
- Free uniform after the qualifying period if required
- One to One supervision
- Weekly pay
- Flexible shifts
- 24/7 support
- Pension scheme for anyone eligible
- Flexibility on shifts, you chose what you want to work
- Uncapped overtime
- Incentives and bonuses
- Reward & recognition schemes