Samaras Healthcare Recruitment Ltd
ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET THE CRITERIA AND CAN LEGALLY WORK IN THE UK. THESE JOBS DO NOT OFFER TIER 2 SPONSORSHIP
Egham, Surrey – TW20 postcode area
Close to following areas: Egham, Englefield Green, Staines-upon-Thames, Thorpe, Stroude, Virginia Water, Egham Wick, Castle End, Egham Hythe, West London
Type of work
Short days, Long hours or even 24 hour long shifts
WE ARE HIRING – Support workers needed
Do you have a caring and compassionate nature about you? Are you interested in working in the ever-rewarding Health and Social Care industry?
We have been given a great opportunity and have a secured a contract with a large health and social care panel in Surrey. We have lots of shifts all over the UK if required. There are lots of variety of shifts as long as you can get to the location. The current area we are recruiting for is Surrey in the TW20 area
You will get support from other staff and the Service Manager, and the homes are looking for someone consistent to give the residents as less disruption as possible. If you do well in this home, the home is looking to block book staff.
This is a fantastic opportunity for staff who want to be exposed to different care environments and to be able to choose the shifts they want and a great way to enter into the world of care. We are a temporary recruitment agency, however for the right candidates, they have the potential to move over as permanent staff after 12 weeks of working.
Experience in Learning Disabilities is a huge advantage for this job, however if you can be nurtured and have a caring nature and common sense to work with people with Leaning disabilities,
Samaras Healthcare Recruitment Ltd are looking for confident workers who are passionate about looking after service users from all walks of life and putting them at the centre of their support.
- To support service users to live their life the way they choose.
- To ensure service users are at the centre of their support and is person-centred
- Helping with day-to-day tasks such as personal care, routines, eating and drinking
- Ensure care plans and paperwork are adhered to and filled in accurately
- To ensure care is delivered with the upmost dignity and respect
- Comply with the homes rules.
To complete CPD accredited training though external providers or Samaras Healthcare Recruitment Ltd
- 2 references, 1 must be a UK employer if you have experience and must be your current or last employer
- We need staff to be in it for the right reasons and be happy to be nurtured by Samaras to be great workers for our clients.
- It is a legal requirement for support workers in England and with our care services to be competent in the field of Health and Social care.
- What we can offer
- Free DBS if required
- Shifts on a regular basis
- App based booking system
- ID badges
- Free uniform for any shifts that require this
- Weekly pay
- Flexible shifts
- 24/7 support
- Flexibility on shifts, you chose what you want to work
- Casual dress
- Discounted or free food
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Every weekend
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Weekends only
- Care home
- Residential home
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift